- Where are you located? We are located in Fredericton, NB at 185 Gabriel Drive.
- Do you have Wifi? Yes, we have an excellent Wifi.
- Do you take credit cards? Yes, we take Debit, MasterCard, and American Express. We can not take Visa Debits over the phone, unfortunately.
- Is there smoking? currently not available inside
- Do you have on-site parking? Yes, we have ample free on-site parking.
- Is the St. Mary's Entertainment Centre wheelchair accessible? Yes, the entire building is wheelchair accessible and there are complimentary wheelchairs available for customers.
- Do you have security? At St. Mary's Entertainment Centre, we take our customer's safety very seriously. We have security on site at all times, both inside and outside. We also have an extensive video surveillance system. Our security personnel has undergone extensive training to prepare them to handle any situation, should the need arise.
- Does your staff have First Aid training? Our Security all have St. John Ambulance First Aid Certificates, which are current. There is also an AED Defibrillator on site.
- Is everyone welcome? Yes, everyone is welcome at the St. Mary's Entertainment Centre. We would love to have you visit our establishment.
- I can play bingo on my birthday for free? What does that mean? You receive one Free 12 up (Regular Games) and one free Special Book (Special Games). You must still pay a Toonie for the Toonie pot. Simply arrive on the day of your birthday to collect your Free Bingo Pass that can be used any date, for any regular bingo Please bring proof of identification that shows your date of birth.
- How old do I have to be to play Bingo? You have to be 16 years old to play Bingo.
- How old do you have to be to get the Wednesday Night Senior's discount of $5 off admission? You have to be 55 years old. Please bring proof of identifications that show your date of birth. Please see Inventory supervisor for Senior's Discount Card.
- Do you sell daubers? Yes, we do. We have an assortment of daubers ranging in price from $1 to $2.
- Do you sell food in the Bingo Hall? We have a concessions counter that sells snack food and non-alcoholic beverages. You can also order food in the Pine Tree Pub and are able to sit back and relax as the Pine Tree Pub will deliver your food straight to you.
- Is there Air-Conditioning? Yes, we are a fully air-conditioned facility. You may even want to bring a sweater.
- What is a PHD? A PHD is a Personal Handheld Device that you can purchase to play additional electronic bingo cards for you. You must purchase a 12 up Admission Book, a Toonie Ball and 2 Special Packs in paper format before you are eligible to purchase a PHD.
- How much does it cost to play bingo? It costs roughly $32 to play every bingo game.
Special Bingo Events: (currenttly not available)
- How do I buy Big Bingo tickets? If you are coming by bus, please contact the bus coordinator in your area to reserve/purchase a seat. If you are local or driving in on your own, call 1-888-992-4646 or 506-462-9300 or drop in to purchase your tickets or weekend package.
- Will you sell out at the Big Bingos? We do typically sell out at the Mega Bucks and the Big Bucks so we advise to purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment. We also suggest you purchase your Bingo Madness tickets early too as these events are becoming more popular.
- Do you sell PHDs at the Big Bingos? No, the PHDs at Special Events are always sold out well in advance so we advise to purchase early to avoid disappointment.
- How much Bingo/Hotel packages cost? Prices vary depending on the area you are coming from. Please contact the Bus Coordinator in your area or call us at 1-888-992-4646 or 506-462-9300.
Pine Tree Pub:
- What are the restaurant hours? 9 AM - 7:30 PM, closed on Mondays
- Does the Pine Tree have a daily special? . See our facebook page for details. facebook.com/pinetreebarandgrill
- What time is breakfast served until? Breakfast is served on 9 AM - 2 PM and Closed on Mondays
- Do you cater? No, we do not cater at this time.
VLT Coaster Lounges:
- What are your lounge draws? When VLT winners cash out a VLT ticket over $100, they receive a ballot to enter a monthly Cash Draws. Four winners receive $500 each. Monthly lounge draw dates vary. You must be in attendance at the time of the draw to win. Please ask for more details.
- What are your lounges like? Each lounge has 25 VLT machines. Players receive free tea, coffee, and soft drinks while playing. We sell alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as snack food. Players are able to order from the Pine Tree Pub as well.
- What nights does poker run? Thusday - Saturday 5:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- What is the poker room phone number? 462-7689. Please note that this phone is only operational during poker. Poker table reservations can be made starting at 5:00 pm by telephone.
- What nights does the shuttle run? Thursday - Sunday 4 PM - 12 PM
- What is the shuttle phone number? 259-1425