Warm-ups and Early Birds 6:30 pm
Regular Games 7:30 pm
Bingo Doors open at 3:00 pm
Warm-ups and Early Birds 6:00 pm
Regular Games 7:00 pm
Bingo Doors open at 3:00 pm
Play Bingo for FREE on your Birthday!
Includes 12 up admission book.
1 Package of Specials.
Regular games pay $200.00 -
3 draws for a Big Bucks Bingo Ticket
and 3 draws for $100.00
Buddy Night on regular games – if you
win $150.00, your friend wins $150.00
3 Level & Seniors Night - on Regular Games,
Top card pays $150, Middle card pays $175,
Bottom card pays $200 and seniors
55+ years of age receive $5 off price
Regular Games pay $200.00
Call for the Weekend Special or check
Call for Weekend Special
Call for Weekend Special - 3 draws
for a free week of Bingo
Buy 2 get 1 FREE on Special Packs
Bingo Paper Costs
|12 up Admission Books||Regular Games||$12|
|6 up Book||Regular Games||$5|
|3 up Book||Regular Games||$3|
|Special Pack||Special Games||$8|
|Winner Take All||$1|
Regular Session Games
|1||Yellow||Any 2 Lines||$60|
|2||Orange||Any 1 Line and 4 Corners||$60|
|5||Orange||Any 2 Lines||$50|
|6||Brown||Any 1 Line and 4 Corners||$75|
|7||Gray||Any 2 Lines or 1 Line and 4 Corners||$100|
|8||Green||Letter "X" Jackpot 23 #s or less starting at $250 ($50 added to pot each night)||???
Consolation - $125
|10||Red/White/Blue||Letter "M"||50/50 +|
|11||Blue||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|12||Orange||Letter "X"||Changes Daily|
|13||Green||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|14||Yellow||DOUBLE ACTION - Spudnik- with wild number||50/50|
|15||Yellow||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|16||Pink||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|17||Grey||Inside Square||Changes Daily|
|18||Red||Alan Special Hardway 6 pack||50/50|
|19||Pink||BOOSTER 4 Leaf Clover (Increases $100 per night)||$1000
Consolation - $200
|20||Olive||Crazy Kite||Changes Daily|
|21||Brown||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|22||Tan||SHARE THE WEALTH 3 Lines with wild number||50/50|
|23||Pick your own numbers||20 #'s or less - Jackpot
21 #'s or more - 50/50
|24||Red||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|25||Purple||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|26||White||CHIEFS SPECIAL Arrow||60/40|
|27||Black||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||$150|
|St. Mary's Jackpot|
|Full Card (increases $50 per night)||52 #'s or less - $1,000
Consolation - $200
|29||Full Card Progressive Jackpot
Precall 48 #'s
|50 #'s or less
SMEC - 25%
Adds to Pot - 37.5%
Consolation - 37.5%
|30||Blue Strip||2 Lines or 1 Line & 4 Corners||Changes Daily|
|Full Card||50 #'s or less - $5,000
51 / 52 #'s - $2,500
Consolation - $1,000
|WINNER TAKE ALL|
|32||Violet||All Around the Fence|
Must purchase the following Bingo Paper to qualify for PHD Packages.
Sign up today! Application is located in the lobby. Once completed, please give to the Supervisor.
Earn points every time you play bingo!
Use your points to buy:
|3 up||300 points|
|6 up||500 points|
|Special Pack||800 points|
|12 up and Special Pack||1500 points|
|PHD #2||3,000 points|
|PHD #3||5,000 points|
- You must purchase a 12 up Admission game book to be eligible to play any games on the program. Admissions receipts must be clearly displayed at all times
- To win the Toonie ball prize, you must bingo on the last number called.
- Once the caller closes a game, no other bingos will be valid
- It is the player's responsibility to call bingo and stop the game
- No refunds or exchanges for unused or unplayed paper, unless approved by management.
- Payment of prizes is valid only on paper with proper serial numbers, sold on the day of the game
- PHD purchases are possible only after the purchase of a 12 up Admission book and 2 Special Packs.
- Use of illegal drugs is prohibited. Individuals not adhering to this rule will be asked to leave and their admissions will not be refunded.
- The manager has the right to implement the “STORM SESSION”. Ask for details.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed during bingo and restricted to the restaurant and lounge areas.
- No minors or animals are to be left unattended in a vehicle
- Complaints or disputes should be directed to the manager on duty, whose decision is final
- Players may check balls prior to the start of Bingo.
- Management reserves the right to change the program and promotions without notice or to cancel the game due to inclement weather
- No person 15 years of age or under allowed in the bingo halls
- Persons 16 years of age or older are allowed to play Bingo.
- Flashboards are a convenience only, ball supersedes mechanical or call error
- This is a dabber bingo, all cards must be properly marked with a dabber
- The house reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at anytime
STORM SESSION – in effect when Bingo attendance is 70-105 people.
- $100 Regular Games, all specials 50/50, $1000 Jackpot.
- If attendance is under 70, bingo is cancelled.